Loranger Door & Window is Southern Maine’s premier specialty building products retailer. We offer a wide selection of residential doors, windows, skylights, and commercial hollow metal doors, frames, architectural hardware and production millwork.
Loranger Door & Window is actively seeking a Service Technician to join our team.
The qualified candidate for this position will assist the Service Manager with servicing, measuring and the installation of doors, windows, and hardware. To be successful in this position, the candidate must have excellent customer service skills, keen organizational skills, and the ability to manage deadline requirements.
Job Duties and Requirements include but not limited to:
- Making service calls to customers for window, door, and hardware repair.
- Record accurate measurements and translate measurements to ensure accurate product ordering.
- Performing installations including site preparation and clean-up.
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate time management skills to meet deadlines.
- Ability to learn and use computer software.
- Physically fit and enjoys working with hands and power tools.
- Ability to adapt to outside weather conditions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Driver’s License-Driving Record must be in good standing.
- Must be able to lift up to 100lbs.
- General Carpentry experience- 2-3 years.
- Knowledge of Windows, Doors & Hardware.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office and ability to learn office specific software.
- Knowledge and background in building material components and accessories for doors, windows, and hardware.
- Company paid Medical Insurance
- Company paid Long term Disability and Short term disability
- 401K Plan
- Vacation time
- Paid Holidays